How Many Days is "14 days"?

Cosmic Commando

My family is arriving on Halloween this year (Saturday), and we have WPF&M. Our first park day will be Sunday, but we're thinking about using one of our WPF&M options on Saturday. Basically, I'm not sure what "14 days after first use" means. If we start using our tickets on Halloween, will the last day we can use our tickets be Friday the 13th (14 days of use), or will the last day we can use our tickets be Saturday the 14th (first day + 14 days)? Thanks, guys.

epcotisbest

My family is arriving on Halloween this year (Saturday), and we have WPF&M. Our first park day will be Sunday, but we're thinking about using one of our WPF&M options on Saturday. Basically, I'm not sure what "14 days after first use" means. If we start using our tickets on Halloween, will the last day we can use our tickets be Friday the 13th (14 days of use), or will the last day we can use our tickets be Saturday the 14th (first day + 14 days)? Thanks, guys.
The actual terminology used by Disney is "within 14 days," and the first day of use falls within those 14 days. I am guessing somewhere it says "14 days after first use," and that does seem vague at best. You say tomato, someone else says toemato.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

FabioJ

The actual terminology used by Disney is "within 14 days," and the first day of use falls withing those 14 days. I am guessing somewhere it says "14 days after first use," and that does seem vague at best. You say tomato, someone else says toemato.

When I ask Disney about it, they answer by e-mail that: " Multiday Magic Your Way Tickets may be used on any day during regular
park operating hours and will expire 14 days after the date of firstuse. First use occurs the first time a Magic Your Way ticket is used for
admission to a Walt Disney World park. The ticket is then valid for thatday of use and the next 14 calendar days." As it seems vague to me, I decided to call them and the answer is that the day 1 is the first day of use, then you have day 1 + 13 days.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom