How Many Days for You? Part 12

Darkzeid25

We don't have anything booked yet, but it looks like
148_card-r03f0e5a3137d44dab9da4bf7ae22e1f0_xvuak_8byvr_324.jpg

Upvote 0

sxeensweet

Love a little Disney every day!! ;)
I should arrive at the Poly around 10am :)
I am so bad about my last day trying to get out before 11am if not 12pm late. Haha. Maybe I can go the the Poly on the way out and eat at Captain Cooks (one of our fave quick spots) and meet you and have a drink or one last dole whip! Lol :)

Upvote 0

sxeensweet

That sounds like a plan!!!
Hopefully it works out but if not we will do it one of these days! Lol :). My last day is always somehow chaotic. Hubby is always in a mood because he just wants to get home due to work the next day/and or picking up our furry babies and I'm depressed I'm leaving! Haha fun times! :)

Upvote 0

DisneyDebNJ

Original Poster
Hopefully it works out but if not we will do it one of these days! Lol :). My last day is always somehow chaotic. Hubby is always in a mood because he just wants to get home due to work the next day/and or picking up our furry babies and I'm depressed I'm leaving! Haha fun times! :)
We are usually up early our last day, he's excited to get home, pick up the dogs and sleep in his own bed, CJ is a bit bummed but looks forward to getting back to his routine. Me?? heck, I'm busy planning my NEXT vacation LOL

Upvote 0

sxeensweet

We are usually up early our last day, he's excited to get home, pick up the dogs and sleep in his own bed, CJ is a bit bummed but looks forward to getting back to his routine. Me?? heck, I'm busy planning my NEXT vacation LOL
We sound so much alike! lol. Except the up early part I need to work on that on my last day! Hubby is a morning person but I'm not! That usually contributes to his "mood" that day. Lol :rolleyes:

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom