How Many Days for You? Part 12

Leo!

Disney Pictures #13 - Fun and Fancy Free (1947)

giphy.gif

Upvote 0

coachwnh

I only posted yesterday but its 7 days today!!! I was diagnosed with cancer 14 days before we were meant to go last year and we had to cancel so I could have urgent treatment. All through treatment I kept imagining myself standing in Epcot again with my family and every time I was on the radiation table I used that vision to help me get through it. Will be going to Epcot on our first day to realise that dream.
Congrats on beating cancer!

Upvote 0

JIMINYCR

I only posted yesterday but its 7 days today!!! I was diagnosed with cancer 14 days before we were meant to go last year and we had to cancel so I could have urgent treatment. All through treatment I kept imagining myself standing in Epcot again with my family and every time I was on the radiation table I used that vision to help me get through it. Will be going to Epcot on our first day to realise that dream.
Congratulations for reaching this point. Hope your future looks great. WDW is a great spot to celebrate and recover. DW and I went to celebrate her beating 2 separate rounds of breast cancer several years ago. Be sure to get this noted on your reservation and wear a pin disclosing this as a special trip. It may get you a lot of notice from CM's along the way. All the best to you and your family for enduring this.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom