How Many Days for You? Part 12

bee

Oliver and Company was released in
'88!
oliver_and_company_ver1.jpg

Upvote 0

Jamie77

9b36e10f15f0a308527cdd468b15e24b.jpg

the look of the castle makes me cringe, but it still signifies that I am getting closer to the trip :)

@awheartsdw

The first time I was in Florida was March 1997 and I think this castle was still decorated like this then. I had gone on a road trip with my friend's family and fortunately, half of the family had gone to WDW the day before. I went with them to Universal the next day. I'd always wanted to go to WDW and thankfully this castle wasn't part of my first memories of the MK.

Upvote 0

JIMINYCR

7 days to Disney!! 3 more days of work!!
Ohhhh, good luck with those 3 work days. I'm useless at work when it gets that close. Cant concentrate, not as productive, just going through the paces, thinking about all the last minute details and so focused when to leave and get on Disney time. :D:D:D I really should call in sick or take personal days at that point.... but I cant cause I'm the boss. :p:p:p

Upvote 0

littleroo

Ohhhh, good luck with those 3 work days. I'm useless at work when it gets that close. Cant concentrate, not as productive, just going through the paces, thinking about all the last minute details and so focused when to leave and get on Disney time. :D:D:D I really should call in sick or take personal days at that point.... but I cant cause I'm the boss. :p:p:p

I completely get what you are saying. Lol!! Why bother??? It will be the longest 3 days of the year....

I love the fdny 9/11 memorial!!!!!!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom