How Long Are The Decorations Up For?

MCMike37

Original Poster
Trying to find it on the Disney site is about as painful as being stabbed in the eye with a dead salmon. Ok, maybe not painful, but it definitely ain't helping.

Trying to figure out how long they leave the decorations up, and keep things like the special Haunted Mansion and stuff going. I have never seen the holliday versions, but the only time I have available would be next weekend, sinec Christmas is coming up and I am actually going to Disney World at the begining of January.

Also, since someone smart will more then likely answer this, the 50th anniversary started on the 6th of May and runs until the 6th of May this year, correct?

Thanks in advance y'all.

TTATraveler

MCMike37 said:
Also, since someone smart will more then likely answer this, the 50th anniversary started on the 6th of May and runs until the 6th of May this year, correct?

Thanks in advance y'all.

Actually, I believe the Happiest Homecoming on Earth celebration runs through November, ending some time in November.

stranger

MCMike37 said:
Trying to find it on the Disney site is about as painful as being stabbed in the eye with a dead salmon. Ok, maybe not painful, but it definitely ain't helping.

Trying to figure out how long they leave the decorations up, and keep things like the special Haunted Mansion and stuff going. I have never seen the holliday versions, but the only time I have available would be next weekend, sinec Christmas is coming up and I am actually going to Disney World at the begining of January.

Thanks in advance y'all.

At DisneyLAND the decorations start to come down on January 3rd. I just checked the refurb schedule, IASW Holiday is scheduled to go down on the 4th of january and The Haunted Mansion closes on the 18th!

:wave:

MCMike37

Original Poster
stranger said:
Oh, to help lessen the pain of looking for Disney sites, here's a thread with some recommendations for useful Disneyland trip planning info websites. http://forums.wdwmagic.com/showthread.php?t=49632&highlight=disneyland+sites

Thanks, I was looking at that earlier today. I am sadly lacking in Disneyland experience, only went a handful of times when I was five years and yougner living in San Diego and once about eight months ago. Disney World is a different subject, this January will be I think my 20th trip there.

An annual passport is on my short list of things to buy for Disneyland, and with the decorations coming down when they are, I just might have to go next weekend just to hit those few attractions.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom