How Long and How Long

rsoxguy

Annual passes and a relatively close proximity allow the "when" to be any time. We have often come home from work on a Friday evening, and decided to drive to WDW in the morning. The "how long" usually involves a single day. We arrive at opening, and usually leave between 10 p.m. and midnight. The "where" involves the park du jour, with no need for a resort.

Upvote 0

Mikester71

111 days 1 1/2 hors until I pull out of my drive way Off-sight Arrival day a couple of hrs at DTD 10 park days +1 day for shopping maybe a quick stop DTD heading off to KSC and some swimming at Cocoa Beach for 2 1/2 days then back north to sleep!

Spent a day at KSC and a couple of hours at Cocoa Beach and Ron Jon Surf Shop last trip in March 2011 and loved it! Hope to head back for a bit longer next trip ourselves. I could see spending 2 1/2 days there easily!!

Upvote 0

Figgy1

Premium Member
Spent a day at KSC and a couple of hours at Cocoa Beach and Ron Jon Surf Shop last trip in March 2011 and loved it! Hope to head back for a bit longer next trip ourselves. I could see spending 2 1/2 days there easily!!
2 years ago we did 2 days and had to leave to get to Disney so this trip is the reverse plus we'll make SWW! Oh you just missed Star Trek summer at KSC!

Upvote 0

Mikester71

2 years ago we did 2 days and had to leave to get to Disney so this trip is the reverse plus we'll make SWW! Oh you just missed Star Trek summer at KSC!

We did manage to catch some Star Trek experience, or whatever the heck it was called, at the KSC the day we were there. My daughter was so pumped to see it, only to be disappointed (along with a bunch of other older people) after sitting through it.

Would love to be down in WDW for SWW some year!!! More of a Star Wars guys myself. Never really got into the Star Trek series(s), but do love all of the movies.

Upvote 0

Figgy1

Premium Member
We did manage to catch some Star Trek experience, or whatever the heck it was called, at the KSC the day we were there. My daughter was so pumped to see it, only to be disappointed (along with a bunch of other older people) after sitting through it.
By June they had props and sets from the shows and movies all over the place! There were quite a few people looking at my then 8yr old ds telling us what everything was without reading the cards! He lives for sci-fi and Disney!

Upvote 0

Mikester71

By June they had props and sets from the shows and movies all over the place! There were quite a few people looking at my then 8yr old ds telling us what everything was without reading the cards! He lives for sci-fi and Disney!

Would have been way cool to see, for sure!

And isn't that the way with kids these days. Funny how I grew up with the original Star Wars trilogy back in my childhood, yet my son can answer ANY question on any of the movies or fill me in when I don't quite get something about them! Gotta love it! :D

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom