How is the transportation for Hotel Plaza Blvd. hotels?

prberk

Original Poster
The Disney hotels have just gotten too expensive, and the Hotel Plaza Blvd. hotels have their own shuttle, and aware still on property.

Has anyone stayed at any of them recently and used their transportation to the parks? Just wondering. I am looking at the DoubleTree especially, due to its suites.

I would appreciate any experience anyone has with this.

Bullseye1967

Is that who I am?
Premium Member
The Disney hotels have just gotten too expensive, and the Hotel Plaza Blvd. hotels have their own shuttle, and aware still on property.

Has anyone stayed at any of them recently and used their transportation to the parks? Just wondering. I am looking at the DoubleTree especially, due to its suites.

They have shuttles to the parks that run every hour. You also get access to EMH.

Robbiem

When we stayed at what was the grosvenor we sometimes used to get the bus from the then marketplace to the Polynesian or one of the crescent lake resorts and walk to the parks. We also went to Port Orleans and then got the boat back after eating and walking round the resort. Not sure how covid changed things but was a long time ago but a nice experience.

5thGenTexan

I am researching Drury Inn.

DFB is saying their shuttle runs every 30 minutes. but gets kinda sporadic in the middle of the day. So, I was thinking shuttle in the morning and ride share when we decide to return to the hotel. In June we were done in the parks by 3 or 4 in the afternoon anyway.

prberk

Original Poster
I am researching Drury Inn.

DFB is saying their shuttle runs every 30 minutes. but gets kinda sporadic in the middle of the day. So, I was thinking shuttle in the morning and ride share when we decide to return to the hotel. In June we were done in the parks by 3 or 4 in the afternoon anyway.
Thanks. For comparison, does anyone know if staying at an official WDW resort gets you free parking at the parks parking lots also? I believe it used to, but I don’t remember for sure.

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
The DS resort shuttles are adequate at best. They will arrive much less frequently than the Disney resort busses and will often have multiple stops. If you have a car, I would recommend using it.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom