How Far Have You Gone...

LSUxStitch

Original Poster
How far have some of you AP or regular guests gone to get information on new rides? I talked to a friend of mine who happens to be a castmember at Soarin', and after work a friend of his and him went out into the park to walk around. They were both in street clothes when an AP member that had gone to the Soarin' preview recognized him and kept on asking him questions about the ride. He and I find that rather disturbing that guests would go as far as to bother a castmember, when he is out in street clothes and off of work enjoying themselves in the park. I also find it kinda creepy that people recognize you so much as to just come up and bug you about a ride that isn't even officially opened yet.

PS: I was once a CM and had no problem talking to guests on my off days or help them find things, but the harrassment and constant questioning of a ride to get information bothers me a little bit.

LSUxStitch

Original Poster
cowboibabyy said:
well i've never bugged a castmember but i did have a cm recognize me. i was at epcot the cm worked at animal kingdom. we ended up at pleasure island had a great time.

Sounds like a love connection ;) lol

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom