How far are you willing to go for creating a theme park resort from scratch?

How far are you willing to go for creating a theme park resort from scratch?

• Creating theme park attractions and lands only

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Creating theme park Attractions, lands, Downtown Disney, shops, eating places, and hotels

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • Creating food and drink Menu's, attractions, lands, shopes, eating, places, and hotels

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • all the above and also creating shop merchandise

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • All the above and also creating a map

Votes: 3 25.0%

• Total voters

wdwfan4ver

Original Poster
What I mean by this is by what lengths you are willing to go for creating details for a whole theme park resort that you want to create.

I am bring this question since I was asked about food Selections Wisconsin Disney Resort a couple months ago.

The question about food selection is a legit question from a creative standpoint for keeping people in theme parks for eating purposes, along with it being one of the factors to draw people into a Disney owned hotel and Downtown Disney. I wouldn't do maps though.

For me, it to goes past the normal hotel, attractions, and name of shop and eating places when it comes to Wisconsin Disney Resort. I also have plans of food and Drinks menus. I mention the drink details due to the fact if you create a Galactic bar in a Star Wars themed hotel, people want to the details of drinks the bar serves.

Last edited:

stevehousse

Wisconsin Disney Resort? In terms of food, as long a you got a few good beers and some cheese curds, your set! :hungry:(I'm from southern WI)

orlando678-

I usually do hotels, attractions, eateries, shops and lands. But sometimes i think of a few things people could eat there like when you have a restaurant themed to villains, i think of things as a poisoned apple, yzmas brew, ursula sea shells etc

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom