How does it work, Epcot Character Spot

Minnies World

Original Poster
I have a FP+ for my family at the Epcot Character Spot and have read there are multiple Characters in that location but how does that work?

Do you get to meet all the Characters that are there or do you have to pick just one?

Or do you meet the Characters in a group and just take the one photo?

If you meet them individually do you need to stand in multiple lines or do you wait for the first Character and then just move directly up to the next character after we have finished with the initial character?

Can't seem to find info on the procedures of this Spot. Appreciate the help.

FigmentForver96

I have a FP+ for my family at the Epcot Character Spot and have read there are multiple Characters in that location but how does that work?

Do you get to meet all the Characters that are there or do you have to pick just one?

Or do you meet the Characters in a group and just take the one photo?

If you meet them individually do you need to stand in multiple lines or do you wait for the first Character and then just move directly up to the next character after we have finished with the initial character?

Can't seem to find info on the procedures of this Spot. Appreciate the help.
You will go and wait in line until you reach the first character. Once finished you move behind a small group of people and meet the second followed by the third. You then exit out into the corridor.

jensenrick

do you wait for the first Character and then just move directly up to the next character after we have finished with the initial character?
It's this one.
You'll see 4 characters, one at a time, in front of individually themed backdrops.

I think you'll find it's a very nice encounter. People are slowly let into the venue, so the characters have lots of time to interact, and I've never had an issue getting as many pics as I want.

JIMINYCR

The line can get looong because a lot of guests want to see the multiple characters appearing in one venue. I'd plan on getting there early. The lines do proceed pretty quickly but it will eat up your time. Youre never rushed through but be mindful that the guests waiting behind you want their chance too. I've found the characters to be willing to interact more personably with you there than at character meals.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom