How do you open the door in the boneyard at AK?

Katiex4

Original Poster
At animal kingdom, in the boneyard playground there is a small door. I was wondering; is the door just a utility door, or is it possible to open it? :shrug:

If you can open it then how?

Please be detailed with answers, thanks! :wave:

EPCOTPluto

At DAK, in the Boneyard playground, there is a small door. I was wondering if the door just a utility door, or is it possible to open it? :shrug: If you can open it, then how?
It's part of the tiny details placed by Imagineers. There's someone excavating bones and doesn't want to be disturbed. :animwink:

You also see this at the Indiana Jones Epic Stunt Show Spectacular, by the entrance's right side, near the Outpost.
Pull the rope that goes down the hole. He's also there as well. :lol:

007mickey

At animal kingdom, in the boneyard playground there is a small door. I was wondering; is the door just a utility door, or is it possible to open it? :shrug:

If you can open it then how?

Please be detailed with answers, thanks! :wave:

Door? What Door? Crap, I've missed another little hidden gem at the World. Someone please post a pic or give me a location of said door.

EPCOTPluto

Door? What Door? Crap, I've missed another little hidden gem at the World. Someone please post a pic or give me a location of said door.
Well, as you enter the Boneyard, keep going straight, past the drinking fountains, and you'll find a widen staircase that beckons people to go see what it is. :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom