How do you all think the overnight stays at the Castle will be handled?

scottnj1966

Dont worry, anyone that wins that prize will be able to do anything they want.

You will not be stuck int he room, no way they can or would ask you too.

I have a feeling we will hear more about it....I bet they have a special on the travel channel. Disney loves using them to show off :)

Anyone right now will not know any details, they are locked up with the higher management. Anything else would be rumors.

darthjohnny

Original Poster
I dunno... the Super rich VIP's could certainly afford the Super High price per night that it would require.

Why give it away to those who could most afford it.

What about giving away free stays instead to the Make A Wish Foundation.

I don't think they would rent it out to anyone, at all. If they did, they would be too much chaos with people doing whatever they can to get a reservation. Besides, what price would be charged.

Besides, they give free stuff to celebrities all the time. For example, when a big, big, BIG movie star comes, they get free VIP tour service, even though a regular guest would have to pay the fee of $125.00 per hor, with a minimum of 5 hours. :(

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
I don't think they would rent it out to anyone, at all. If they did, they would be too much chaos with people doing whatever they can to get a reservation. Besides, what price would be charged.

Besides, they give free stuff to celebrities all the time. For example, when a big, big, BIG movie star comes, they get free VIP tour service, even though a regular guest would have to pay the fee of $125.00 per hor, with a minimum of 5 hours. :(

It probably done as much for security reasons, but it still not right.

That's how the rich get richer; those who can most afford something, don't even have to pay.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom