How Crowded are the buses

brisem

Not sure if this has been asked before about the Art of Animation Resort

Are the buses shared with Pop Century and how crowded are the buses.

Thanks

nepalostparks

The buses are not shared with Pop Century.

The buses will be more crowded first thing in the morning, and at closing time of the parks when everyone is heading back, just like the other resorts.

For what it's worth, we took the bus from AK to the resort and back to grab lunch and check out the grounds last Saturday. We rode over at about noon, and we were the only ones on the bus. We rode back around 2:30, and we were the only ones on the bus. Both times at the AoA bus stop, there were no more than 20 people total waiting at the 5 different queues.

Upvote 0

wendysue

Buses are not shared with Pop. We won't be there until next month, so don't know about crowding issues, but I wouldn't worry about it.

Upvote 0

Rob562

Also remember that not all guest rooms are open at AoA yet, so you can't get a proper idea of how full the buses will be just yet.

-Rob

Upvote 0

sgtmgd

unfortunately there is no magic formula..basic rules are they will be more crowded in the mornings and at closing...but buses cycle through every 20 minutes or so...but can be crowded or empty at anytime...I gave up guessing years back...I enjoy people watching....cheap entertainment for me as we ride th busses to parks..or boats..or the monorail..love to see peoples body language...

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom