How busy is the 2nd week of December?

gregburg

Original Poster
Sounds good, I didn't let on at the beginning, we are leaving this Wednesday for 5 days. Really looking forward to it. For what it is worth, I just booked rooms last week and was able to get AP rates at ASM and POR, so it looks like there is still room at the hotels.

-Greg

I hope everyone is right about the lower crowds. We will be there from the 9th-17th, and going to MVMCP on the 11th. We've never been during the holidays, and I can't wait!!!

This will be the first time for our 21 month old DD. I've heard about the unpredictable weather, so I'm packing everything from her swimsuit to her heavy winter coat!

Five days and counting......:xmas:

kennygman

I hope everyone is right about the lower crowds. We will be there from the 9th-17th, and going to MVMCP on the 11th. We've never been during the holidays, and I can't wait!!!

This will be the first time for our 21 month old DD. I've heard about the unpredictable weather, so I'm packing everything from her swimsuit to her heavy winter coat!

Five days and counting......:xmas:

Wise choice. We used both last December!:xmas:
AS Movies here we come!

Cliff

Second week of December? Well that's not long before the seasonal blackout so you would think it will be jumpin'. I'll be there myself on the 8th, 9th and 10th.

I don't care about the crowds anyway.

CT

www.whoiscliff.com

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom