How are things in USA?

PattyBell

Original Poster
Hi.....I need your advice...

I have a 2 weeks Disney trip on dezember 4th and I am worried about all this things that happened in Paris and how it could affect USA...
We are leaving from Brazil and I don´t know if we cancel the trip or not....

What do you think?

PrincessNelly_NJ

Other than tighter security & maybe a longer experience through customs... everything should be fine.
American Airlines has been around for a long time. Dont worry, my hubby doesn't like to fly but can sleep pretty okay on flight so that helps a lot. Enjoy your trip!

LauraRose

I wouldn't worry. My boss landed in Paris just after the attack, she went to go Disney but obviously was shut. She said the only problems they had with flying was long security and almost missed flight coming home so just be mindful of the security lines. But that was just two days after the bombing so of course it was really strict. Don't let it stop you!

rsoxguy

Strange little thread. A nice lady from Brazil sincerely asks for advice because of current world events and a fear of flying. Members here manage to hijack (pun intended) the thread and convert the topic to commentary on news agencies and a seemingly underlying political commentary. Good morning world.

Matt in the Hatt

We Flew to Disney the day after the attack and honestly it was the same as any other time. At Disney I noticed a couple more uniformed security and some police at the entrance to the park but thats it

Minthorne

But there are no cats in America
And the streets are paved with cheese
Oh there are no cats in America
So set your mind at ease

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom