How about a May 2012 Roll call

GMRO

May is our favorite time of year as well. Vacation/Anniversary time for us!

This year:
DCL - May 13th Thru May 17th
CBR - May 17th Thru May 26th

Can't get here sooooooonnnnn enough!

ENJOY EVERYONE!!!

Upvote 0

sweetpee_1993

So I guess we're official so I can join in the fun...sorta.

We'll be back at our ol' pal POP the nights of May 7 & 8 going to Typhoon Lagoon on the 8th. The 9th is embarkation day for a 5-night Magic cruise to Key West and the Bahamas!

:sohappy:

Upvote 0

SMS55

Cautiously optimistic that I'll be there the long holiday weekend. I was supposed to go two weeks ago, but some money issues presented themselves and we couldn't go. Hopefully we'll be ok and be there in May. I need my Disney fix.

Upvote 0

KCheatle

May 1 - May 7 @ Wilderness Lodge - SO EXCITED!!

Sidenote: anyone else having issues with the Disneyworld.com site with the countdown? Mine has been stuck at 114 days for over a month! I guess it makes me happy to know that it's really only 63 days away!!:sohappy:

Upvote 0

sweetpee_1993

Sidenote: anyone else having issues with the Disneyworld.com site with the countdown? Mine has been stuck at 114 days for over a month! I guess it makes me happy to know that it's really only 63 days away!!:sohappy:

That thing has never worked right for me. When I go to Disneyworld.com it tells me I'm within days of our Yacht Club arrival. Yeah, that took place last September. :hammer: I'd love to think that's a sign that they loved us so much they want us to come back for freeeeeeeeee!!! :lol:

Upvote 0

vjgraham

Original Poster

I've got those issues from time to time too. Sometimes logging out and signing back in fixes it. If that doesn't work sometimes I use a different browser, (Firefox or Google Chrome) as opposed to Explorer, I agree the countdown page has issues... 81 days to go for us

Upvote 0

tribals

We'll be at POFQ from May 8th to the 14th. :sohappy:

Kids still have no idea and it's tough to not slip and say something about it. Can't wait!

Upvote 0

disney magic 06

May 1 - May 7 @ Wilderness Lodge - SO EXCITED!! Sidenote: anyone else having issues with the Disneyworld.com site with the countdown? Mine has been stuck at 114 days for over a month! I guess it makes me happy to know that it's really only 63 days away!!:sohappy:

We'll be at Wilderness Lodge at the same time as you!! Not long to wait now! :wave:

Upvote 0

emsparkles

Im there in May! saratoga springs 26th may-2nd june! It is my first trip for 10 years and the first one as a Disney Store Cast Member so very exited! I am vacationing with my family and my boyfriend who will be visting WDW and Florida for the very first time! It is also his 23rd birthday whilst we are here so hes not sure what to expect ( a big disney birthday supprise im sure!)

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom