Housing Page

ULPO46

Original Poster
Hello to those brave young souls attempting to start a new life out in Florida. This is a facebook page started by castmembers https://www.facebook.com/groups/WDWApartmentFinder/ although it is private you will be added within seconds. I hope it helps anyone trying to find a place. Orlando can be a tough place and although it can be a pessimistic statement to say not to just jump ship at your first chance, think things through before thinking about applying. Believe me from experience i learned and today I am working on my Phd in Hospitality and work for Walt Disney Parks and Resorts as a junior exec. Nothing is impossible, remember, it doesn't start with a mouse for you, it starts with a well thought out plan. Hope this helps to anyone who tries to get a place in the near future.

Journey_On

Thank you for sharing the group! I always recommend this group when I can. It's a pretty active group - first of all, it's a HUGE group, and there's always bound to be someone looking for a roommate or some kind of housing.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom