House of Blues

Graham9

Original Poster
Possibly coming to the 'World in November with view to going to House Of Blues. I'd like to know what I can expect (never been there before) in terms of a typical evening, what the food is like (service and quality).

geebee721

We went last May...no reservations so there was a little wait (maybe 45 minutes)? They had a guitar player outside and a bar right there...it was awesome...I could have skipped dinner and listened to him all night. Food was really good...had ribs and mac n' cheese...was so good! Lighting was a little strange inside...would def go back!

VoiceGuy07

Really enjoy the food and atmosphere at House of Blues (HOB) and want to do the Sunday Brunch some day too. Usually make HOB a stop on the first day or last day of the trip. And if you're without kids, the bar is nice (this bar thing is becoming a common theme in my posts).

Not sure how often they have live bands inside but they can be pretty loud (usually start around 10:30?). We arrived for a late dinner after a long drive to the "World" and the band was so loud we had a hard time with the table conversation. Other than that, great food, love the place - although we miss the lunch menu with the Caprese Sandwich!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom