Hours In June at he Parks:

couchpotatooo

Help please we just changed our reservations from March to June 1-10 so we could stay and extra day and the kids wouldn't miss school, plus the parks would be open later. So we switch but I saw on a calendar that last June the parks were open till 11pm, and on extended hours to 1am, but this year they are only open till 9pm. Anybody have any info on park hours if this is true or it's just to early for them to post. Please let me know, thanks

Figgy1

Premium Member
Same thing happened to us for our trip this summer. It seemed once we were within 3 months hours started getting extended right up until the day of one day.

Upvote 0

JohnD

My experience is that typically, hours are shown until 9pm in the outlying months then get changed as the dates get closer. Particularly for the summer (well, late Spring in your case) as it will be daylight savings time and it won't be dark until 8pm or later.

Upvote 0

Patcheslee

We are going June 3-11th. I noticed that also. Touringplans.com showed later estimated times then when times were released it knocked off a couple hours each night. Here's to the frustration of the unknown lol

Upvote 0

ToTBellHop

I assume you are speaking of MK? It's 9 pm because there is no MSEP (so Wishes is now at 9) but I'd be very surprised if they don't adjust to at least 10 pm in the spring, if now 11 based upon crowd expectations.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom