hottest animated girl/guy

dopey

Original Poster
i know they're just cartoons. and i know it's wrong for a man to love a cartoon.

but sometimes...well, you can't help but notice an attractive cartoon character. the latest example is princess kida in atlantis. with her big blue eyes and waist that makes barbie look like a cow, she looks sort of like a cartoon christina aguilera.

personally, i think the best drawn female character in a disney animated feature is pocahontas. the long black hair, the big almond shaped eyes, the long brown legs. that's the girl for me.

and though i'm not gay -- not that there's anything wrong with it -- i want to be fair and include the male characters. personally, i'd go with smee from peter pan.

who do you like?

Tramp

I think Esmeralda would be wild & hot...but I don't think I'd bring her home to introduce her to mom. ;););)

GEESH....what am I saying? :)

Attachments

• esmeralda.gif
    esmeralda.gif
    19.1 KB · Views: 190
My first reaction must be "Well, duh, Jessica Rabbit." If we choose to limit ourselves to princesses (leading ladies), there's something special about Aurora.

Our friend Steven has always had a thing for Ariel. When we got the DVD player, and he heard her speaking French, well, he vowed to get his own player soon:) .

My wife says "forget the cartoons. I want the guy who played Aladdin last time we were in WDW! Oh, yeah!"

dopey

Original Poster
tramp, good one. i almost forgot about esmerelda.

i remember being very excited when I heard salma hayek was going to play her in one of those made-for-tv movies that tries to capitalize on a disney movie release. fairy tales do come true!

if they were to make a live version of pocohantas, i'd cast penelope cruz in the lead role. danny devito would make a good racoon.

btw, tramp, you didn't pick your hottest guy. :)

Ariel

Hottest guy would have to be Tarzan...love those pecs...:)

Hottest girl? Think I'd have to go with myself - ariel...a perfect fit...lol

dopey

Original Poster
when disney first asked me to serve as the model for tarzan, i was a little concerned that women would find me too monkey-like. i'm glad to see tarzan getting a lot of votes.

JAY-ROD

Originally posted by Ariel
Hottest guy would have to be Tarzan...love those pecs...:)

Hottest girl? Think I'd have to go with myself - ariel...a perfect fit...lol

Hmmm lets think about that.

A guy I would say me lol kidding

A girl it would have to go to ariel. hmmm baby lol

MISS MINNIE

animated girl/guy

Best guy - the Prince from Cinderella (he sweeps her off her feet) - ohhhh!!

Best girl - Belle from Beauty and the Beast

Jayne Birmingham UK

Tramp

btw, tramp, you didn't pick your hottest guy

Dopey:

Since you're pressing me for an answer, I would have to say I best identify with Captain Phoebus (Hunchback).

Not only did he win over the heart of Esmeralda, but he's a true warrior, he's compassionate, wise and just. He's just like me! :)

Many other Disney men, while they may be buff, come off as total morons

Attachments

• hnd1-10.jpg
    hnd1-10.jpg
    11 KB · Views: 124

Maria

Old thread back to life... hehe

I think Esmeralda is the hottest one, and among the guys, I think I will agree with Tramp on Captain Phoebus because he was courageous and handsome.

However, my favorite cartoon man is not from Disney. He is Terry Granchester from a japanese cartoon called "Candy Candy", that I watched three times complete (it was like a soap opera) when I was a teen. Unfortunately, due to a copyright fight among the author and the cartoonist, there can´t be reruns of it. :(

8d11732e3f9409e140940c596c160610.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom