Hotels with Suites near DL

Kosmo1986

Original Poster
Planning a vacation for Jan 30- Feb 4th. It will be just DH and myself and our 18 month old DD. We want to have a suite so that we don't ALL have to go to bed at 8 when DD does and I am considering 3 hotels

1. Hyatt House at Anaheim Resort
2. Anaheim Portofino Inn and Suites
3. Desert Palms Hotel

Does anyone have any experiences with these 3? Or any other suggestions?

DLR92

Planning a vacation for Jan 30- Feb 4th. It will be just DH and myself and our 18 month old DD. We want to have a suite so that we don't ALL have to go to bed at 8 when DD does and I am considering 3 hotels

1. Hyatt House at Anaheim Resort
2. Anaheim Portofino Inn and Suites
3. Desert Palms Hotel

Does anyone have any experiences with these 3? Or any other suggestions?

I have stayed in Desert Palms Hotel & Suites. I would absolutely stay there again if I had my chance. I gotten the suite with full kitchen. The the only room I would consider. lol

I found reception very nice and accommodating. Pool is very small I would say.

cjgren

I've stayed at Desert Palms and Hyatt House. Of the two, Hyatt House was much better than Desert Palms. Hyatt House is newer too, but everything about the place was wonderful. There's a BBQ pit that if you really wanted to BBQ, you could! Pool was a decent size and completely outdoors. Any future trips to DL will be here for sure!

TP2000

All three of these hotels sit across from each other on the very busy intersection of Katella and Habor. All an equal walking distance (10-15) minutes from the main entrance turnstiles of Disneyland and DCA.

Desert Palms is a 30+ year old building that is really just a mom n' pop run place. Portofino is also a 30 year old facility that got a freshening and cosmetic upgrade about 7 or 8 years ago.

Hyatt House is brand new and (obviously) run by a major hotel chain. On the ground floor is a big Walgreens, as well as a full-service Starbucks and soon to open Blaze Pizza. It's your basic snazzy chain hotel you could find in any city, but it's fresh and clean and very modern, and markedly nicer than Desert Palms or Portofino.

Hyatt-House-at-Anaheim-Resort-Convention-Center-P002-Exterior.masthead-feature-panel-medium.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom