Hotel advice needed!

maelstrom98

I need advice - My family (13 of us!) booked rooms for 11/26-12/1. We decided we wanted to add on 12/1-12/3, but it looks like the only thing still available would be Animal Kingdom Lodge where we could get a suite for 8 people, and a room for 4 people. That leaves one person out. Does anyone have any advice? We've stayed off property before and really don't want to do that again. We also tried renting DVC points but they didn't have enough rooms either.

Weather_Lady

It seems like you already know what your options are. Either do a split stay and move to AKL after 12/1, or find a place offsite for your last couple of days.

I would suggest that if you've only looked into room availability online, you might call Disney directly and speak to a CM to see if there are other possibilities -- sometimes CMs can "find" options or search combinations that the website can't.

Upvote 0

danlb_2000

Premium Member
I need advice - My family (13 of us!) booked rooms for 11/26-12/1. We decided we wanted to add on 12/1-12/3, but it looks like the only thing still available would be Animal Kingdom Lodge where we could get a suite for 8 people, and a room for 4 people. That leaves one person out. Does anyone have any advice? We've stayed off property before and really don't want to do that again. We also tried renting DVC points but they didn't have enough rooms either.

Draw straws to see who doesn't get a room? ;)

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom