Hoop Dee Doo Questions

docdebbi

As i understand it, your seating is based on when you made the reservation. First reservations in each category get the best table in that category (for your size party). It is not when you pick the tickets up.
Also I agree with not getting there real early. I used to be there an hour ahead like they said and realized that it is only because it takes so long to get everyone's picture taken. We now arrive 15 minutes before the show and still get our photo done and do not get in any lines. When they start seating folks and the line is whittled down, we go over and are seated without waiting in a line.

Last edited:

Weather_Lady

I'd guess Wilderness Lodge is next. There's a boat that goes between Wilderness Lodge, Fort Wilderness, and the Contemporary that's really nice. It drops you right behind Pioneer Hall.

I definitely think it's worth it. We've done HDD twice now, going again in September.

There is also a walking trail (about 3/4 of a mile) from the Wilderness Lodge beach to Fort Wilderness, which comes out right near Pioneer Hall. Probably not a great option with a mobility-impaired MIL, but if you stay at Wilderness Lodge in the future, it's good to know.

Irie

Is Hoop due Doo on the meal plan? If so, is it two credits?
From Allearsnet: The Dining Plan can be used for the Hoop Dee Doo Musical Revue for Categories 2 and 3 seating. TWO table service credits will be deducted for these shows. The Dining Plan can also be used for Category 1 seating at the 8:30 p.m. show, using two table service meal entitlements.

bethymouse

We just used our 2 TS credits. We walked up, and got our tickets on the early side ( to explore the resort a bit). Easy walk from the boat dock. We didn't wait in line, just had to wait around a bit.;)

Zummi Gummi

Pioneering the Universe Within!
As i understand it, your seating is based on when you made the reservation. First reservations in each category get the best table in that category (for your size party). It is not when you pick the tickets up.
Also I agree with not getting there real early. I used to be there an hour ahead like they said and realized that it is only because it takes so long to get everyone's picture taken. We now arrive 15 minutes before the show and still get our photo done and do not get in any lines. When they start seating folks and the line is whittled down, we go over and are seated without waiting in a line.

Nope. Seating is assigned the day before. It has nothing to do with when your reservation is made, when you pick up tickets, or when you arrive at the Hall.

What others have said is true..there is no discernible difference in distance between getting off the boat or getting off the internal bus.

Something that hasn't been mentioned...after the show, if you're trying to get directly back to a Pop, you don't have to go back to MK. There will be buses at the bus loop (walk out of the Hall, make a right) taking guests back to all resorts.

Have fun at the show! Say hi to my pal Six Bits! ;)

Last edited:

afb28

Couple of questions.

Booked this for me and my girlfriend and was wondering if the tables are family style or individual tables so like if we are going to sit with another group or anything.

Also, I feel like it's best to go to TTC then take the boat over from MK. I haven't been on the FW boat, is there only one stop at FW or multiple? And based on other posts, that boat ride lets off right by the theater right?

4disneylovers

If you are concerned about the walk from the dock, consider using a wheel chair. Can she do steps? There is a second floor and I don't think there is an elevator.

We had my 85 year old grandmother with us and Told them so we were seated on the lower level.

Tuvalu

Premium Member
Couple of questions.

Booked this for me and my girlfriend and was wondering if the tables are family style or individual tables so like if we are going to sit with another group or anything.

Also, I feel like it's best to go to TTC then take the boat over from MK. I haven't been on the FW boat, is there only one stop at FW or multiple? And based on other posts, that boat ride lets off right by the theater right?
You will have your own table. And yes, if you take the boat from MK to Ft. Wilderness (a direct launch with only one stop) the theater is just a short walk away.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom