Hoop de Doo review

lisa2465

Original Poster
Hey, has anyone heard about Hoop-de-doo review closing down for refurb this fall. Just wondering if it is true or just a rumor...

lisa2465

Original Poster
I hope it is only until sep 30th, will be in the world right after thanksgiving and its not a visit without a trip to the hoop de doo....:)

Crush Dude!

Back from WDW!Counting down to DLP in November!
Latest talk points to this refurb lasting til December 31st!

With it not bookable after August 4th I believe the refurb is more than a rumour but the time scale is still uncertain

fbp

I was able to book HDDMR for early September today. I hope this means it won't be down for refurb, but who knows?

Do they ever cancel reservations because they didn't properly plan the refurb schedule?

fractal

Is it important to speak English to enjoy the show? I'm italian and mine isn't very good.:(

The actors are very animated - even if you didn't speak any English you would know what's going on. There really isn't any overall plot - just a series of silly skits with singing and dancing.

rainfully

I was able to book HDDMR for early September today. I hope this means it won't be down for refurb, but who knows?

Do they ever cancel reservations because they didn't properly plan the refurb schedule?

As I have stated previously, there is no refurbishment scheduled for this time. You are fine.

Stellajack

Premium Member
Well, then I'll go, I already made ​​my reservation for July 20. It will be my first time at WDW. I'm counting the days!

This is a great show! Hope the cast finds out you're from Italy!!! Don't be surprised if you find yourself onstage!:ROFLOL:

floridagal

Every time we go to the world, I debate whether this is worth doing or not! Hubby isn't really into it. Kids are 11, 10 & 8. Is this a good time to take them? Will they "get" all the jokes going on? Or is it better to wait until my youngest is older?

rainfully

When you go to WDW's website and look on the Hoop-Dee-Doo web page then click on the "Seating Chart & Pricing" link they have dates through September 29, 2012. That would lead me to believe that if they are doing refurbishments that they aren't happening until after that date.

Here's the link:

http://disneyworld.disney.go.com/dining/hoop-de-doo-musical-revue/seating-prices/

Orrrrrrrrr... the Fiscal Year closes on Sept 29th and they haven't released the prices for the new Fiscal Year. :)

If you go to the Seating Chart and Pricing for the Spirit of Aloha, they have the same dates listed.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom