Honeymoon Room Request

CP_alum08

Original Poster
We are staying at GF for our honeymoon in September and would like some input on what to request, if anything. We booked a studio with standard view.

We've actually never made any room requests before so I'm not sure how specific to get.

Also, we are staying with rented points, not that it should make a difference.

Thanks!

Bacon

They honestly don't really care they will do anything but it depends if the dvc rooms are on the 2nd+ floor then don't ask for close to transportation

EOD K9

In my experience they cannot upgrade you to a better room based on the fact you are staying on points. I had inquired about that during my honeymoon at the GC and the best they could do was make a nice heart of rose petals on the bed along with a card and picture signed by the gang.

CP_alum08

Original Poster
In my experience they cannot upgrade you to a better room based on the fact you are staying on points. I had inquired about that during my honeymoon at the GC and the best they could do was make a nice heart of rose petals on the bed along with a card and picture signed by the gang.
Not asking for an upgrade. Just wondering if there is anything that we can request to make our stay better? Higher floor, certain wing, closer to x or y, etc.

FrostyNaples

Not asking for an upgrade. Just wondering if there is anything that we can request to make our stay better? Higher floor, certain wing, closer to x or y, etc.

You can do online check-in 60 days in advance via your own MDE account.

There you will have room requests available for the basics - higher floor, close to elevator, etc. You can pick two requests out of whatever they present. They will try their best to accommodate, harder on points since a designated points room must fall into your request categories.

worldfanatic

They honestly don't really care they will do anything but it depends if the dvc rooms are on the 2nd+ floor then don't ask for close to transportation

Umm ok??
What was that babble?
lol

I'd simply request a higher room floor.
In the DVC wing that should give you a Monorail view with a possible side view of the Seven Seas Lagoon.
Have fun & Congrats!

worldfanatic

ResizedImage_1417044820874.jpg

This was my standard studio balcony view 2 years ago. The Lagoon could be seen to the right.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom