Honeymoon in August

dmatt87

Original Poster
My future wife and I are going to WDW for our honeymoon in August. Nine days from August 20th to 28th. We are staying at the CSR in a King Water View room.

I'm looking for tips on making this the best trip ever!!!

BrittanyRose428

Congrats on your wedding! I don't really have any tips, because I won't be honeymooning in WDW for another 2 years, we're waiting until I finish school. Definitely get the bride and groom ears and the honeymoon pins. Other than that I haven't looked into my future honeymoon too much yet. I'm sure you'll have a great time though, August is a great time to go.

neilzoid3

First off, congratulations! I'm sure it will be a fantastic trip.

Having stayed at CSR many times, be sure to enjoy the beauty of the resort. Especially in the morning (if you are earlybirds!). The resort has a quiet, calm, and gorgeous feel and walking around the lake in the morning is awesome.

Hammocks on the beach around the lake are perfect for honeymooners.

If you are into the lounge-style nightlife (I personally am not), the Rix Lounge located in the main building is good for tapas-style appetizers and specialty drinks.

Great time to be going also, as later in August tends to have less visitors than the middle of the summer, especially towards the end of your stay.

sjhdisney3

My fiance and I are planning our honeymoon in disney for August of 2012!! and we are also staying at Coronado Springs. I am so excited and am looking up stuff all the time. :D

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom