Holy Moly - Does this sound right????

captainkidd

This sounds too good to be true!!!

I have a reservation for 13 nights at Wilderness Lodge Club Level. Original price with AAA discount was $4,972 ($382 per night.) Annual Pass discounts came out today, and the price went down to $3,802 ($292 per night.) That's a savings of $1,170!!!

Obviously, I'm super excited, but at the same time, skepticle. I asked twice if that was still Club Level, and was assured it was. I just can't believe it. Only $292 per night for Club Level???

DisneyMom4

:sohappy: You got a great deal!

AP discounts can be absolutely amazing. They are the best when they are! Years ago (post 9/11) I stayed at the Poly Concierge for $189 a night. It does happen.

Enjoy yourself!

Upvote 0

DisneyJoe

This sounds too good to be true!!!

I have a reservation for 13 nights at Wilderness Lodge Club Level. Original price with AAA discount was $4,972 ($382 per night.) Annual Pass discounts came out today, and the price went down to $3,802 ($292 per night.) That's a savings of $1,170!!!

Obviously, I'm super excited, but at the same time, skepticle. I asked twice if that was still Club Level, and was assured it was. I just can't believe it. Only $292 per night for Club Level???

What dates?

Upvote 0

surfsupdon

Our BoardWalk Club Level is 272/night for our October trip...we stumbled upon a good deal. So yes I believe you're price is for the Club Level too.

Upvote 0

AGentlRose

Our Grand Floridian club level for the first week of August is just $338 a night. I hadn't planned on going to Florida in August, but that was an offer I couldn't refuse.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom