Hollywood Studios Park Wide Changes Incoming?

Daveeeeed

Lol that is a great example! That building sticks out like a sore thumb
Cool design, but doesn't exactly fit. Haha, Disney has a better track record for hiding or theming show buildings better than Uni (with the exception being MGM studios as as you know it was a real studios at one time). I think it will fit well wherever it goes as I'm sure it will be well themed.

Last edited:

Marc Davis Fan

I hope they don't mess up the Hollywood theming of Hollywood Blvd and Sunset Blvd. Those streets comprise one of the most cohesively themed areas in all of WDW, and are also part of setting the stage for (IMO) Disney's greatest attraction.

That being said, if it doesn't negatively impact the aesthetics of Sunset Blvd., retheming RnRC might be an excellent decision. The current "cardboard cutouts" are absolutely not Disney-quality, and it would be very welcome to have another Disney-quality, high-thrill-level ride at DHS.

The Empress Lilly

Let's start the rumours for them then.

Mickey and Minnie Mouse in the GMR and The Black Hole n Rollercoaster.

And a Watcher in the Woods scare maze behind Fantasmic.

Think that'll work?
Now that you've confirmed, we can reveal that RnRC will get an overlay entitled Guardians of the Gaylaxy, Mission: The Black Holercoaster.

I do have to correct you on the GMR rodent infestation. Disney does not have rights east of the Mississippi to rodent rides, MGM still holds those rights but pulled out, as you know.

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
Now that you've confirmed, we can reveal that RnRC will get an overlay entitled Guardians of the Gaylaxy, Mission: The Black Holercoaster.

I do have to correct you on the GMR rodent infestatio. Disney does not have rights east of the Mississippi to rodent rides, MGM still holds those rights but pulled out, as you know.
Damn. Holercoaster. Why didn't I think of that??!!

Maybe it's the working title :D

elchippo

Let's start the rumours for them then.

Mickey and Minnie Mouse in the GMR and The Black Hole n Rollercoaster.

The Spaceman and King Authur live! on stage.

And a Watcher in the Woods scare maze behind Fantasmic.

Think that'll work?
The Studios needs a spinner ride too....I'm thinking "Condorman Flyers". Maybe a Return to Oz land: immerse guests into a crumbling Emerald City and interact with cackling Wheelers! And as for a RNRC re-theme, I've got eight words for you: The One and Only, Genuine, Original Family Band :) I hope Imagineering doesn't steal my ideas.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom