Hollywood Studios on Easter Sunday?

BryceM

I was supposed to be driving up to Orlando this weekend for a night to hit up Disney's Hollywood Studios, but unfortunately my mom got sick and now I'm starting to feel under the weather. So, it looks like we are now planning on hitting the park next weekend, which is Easter weekend.

I know Easter is one of the most crowded times of the year, but how is Easter Sunday itself, or been the day before? Has anyone been to Disney on either of these days? I'm curious.

BryceM

Original Poster
I've been to MK on Easter years ago. Like in the day when they taped the Easter parade to show on TV. So my memory isn't great but yeah it was crowded. We also got a (melted) chocolate bunny on our All Star Music room door.
Undercover Tourist says MK and DHS should be packed: http://www.undercovertourist.com/planning/when-to-visit.html#disney-opening-hours
Whatever you do, have a great time and enjoy!
I checked Touring Plans and they have DHS at a 3 out of 10 for crowds... Hmmm. I'm not sure which one to trust..

Regardless, I will have a great time, if we decide to go that day!

Upvote 0

PrincessNelly_NJ

I was supposed to be driving up to Orlando this weekend for a night to hit up Disney's Hollywood Studios, but unfortunately my mom got sick and now I'm starting to feel under the weather. So, it looks like we are now planning on hitting the park next weekend, which is Easter weekend.

I know Easter is one of the most crowded times of the year, but how is Easter Sunday itself, or been the day before? Has anyone been to Disney on either of these days? I'm curious.
Easy WDW has it as the most recommended park, and while I highly doubt crowds will be 3 out of 10... because it's Easter weekend and spring break but... I would guess you should be okay.

Upvote 0

BryceM

Original Poster
Easy WDW has it as the most recommended park, and while I highly doubt crowds will be 3 out of 10... because it's Easter weekend and spring break but... I would guess you should be okay.
Spring Break in Florida is over, I think. I had mine the week of March 17th. Not sure about other states though.

And yeah, I feel doubtful of that 3 out of 10 crowd level, haha.

Upvote 0

MJCota

We will be there on Easter (day one for us) and are going to Epcot. I'm expecting crazy crowds but the rest of the week isn't suppose to be to bad from what I've read and heard.

Upvote 0

BryceM

Original Poster
We will be there on Easter (day one for us) and are going to Epcot. I'm expecting crazy crowds but the rest of the week isn't suppose to be to bad from what I've read and heard.
I'm hoping that most of the people on Easter Sunday will be swarming MK..

Upvote 0

Disney Shib

I worked Eastern Sunday at MK back in 2007 and I can PROMISE you it's definitely not a 3 out of 10 crowd level day. There will be long lines and crowds but have patience and it can be a wonderful day to be there.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom