Hollywood Studios New Name?

psuchad

What about the park does or will say Florida?
It's location
k2k4zs.jpg

Last edited:

FigmentForver96

It's location
k2k4zs.jpg
Well if that's the case we could rename the others Florida Kingdom, Florida Center, Florida Adventure and Animals of Florida. Unlike Disney California's Adventure, nothing in Hollywood Studios is themed to Florida. In fact places like Sunset Blvd, Tower of Terror, and even things like Star Wars will be thematic breaks in the name.

psuchad

Well if that's the case we could rename the others Florida Kingdom, Florida Center, Florida Adventure and Animals of Florida. Unlike Disney California's Adventure, nothing in Hollywood Studios is themed to Florida. In fact places like Sunset Blvd, Tower of Terror, and even things like Star Wars will be thematic breaks in the name.
You asked a question, I answered. Disney's Florida Adventure is no different than California Adventure, Disneyland Paris, Tokyo Disney Resort, Shanghai Disney Resort, Hong Kong Disneyland.

FigmentForver96

You asked a question, I answered. Disney's Florida Adventure is no different than California Adventure, Disneyland Paris, Tokyo Disney Resort, Shanghai Disney Resort, Hong Kong Disneyland.
I was partially being sarcastic because anyone should be able to see why the park should not be called Disney Florida Adventure. The name does make a difference and it matters what they call the park. You can not call the park FLORIDA Adventure, but have lands and themes that pertain to California inside. That would not even make sense.

wdwgreek

Jim Hill mentioned Disney's Cinemagic Kingdom
Oh that sounds awful! I wonder if they are afraid of using adventure for fear people get Island of adventure confused with Disney's Hollywood adventure... DCK sounds awful, why does it have to be a kingdom? What's next EPCOT kingdom

cindy_k

JarJar's Wild Adventure
(Harrison) Ford's Adventure Land with those crazy live toys.

I kind of like
Disney's Movie Adventureland

and then they need to add about 3 more rollercoasters. While I am not a rollercoaster fan, a lot of people are. It would be good if Disney had a spot to cater more to that crowd.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom