Hollywood Meanie

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
Haha, I was actually on this trip, and I'm the friend that Disneycrazy keeps mentioning! That's me, and that was me yelling about taking pictures, so I can definitly verify that this encounter did really happen. It was really strange. Very unusual. I've been to Disney almost 25 times now, and I have never encountered such a strange cast member. She stated that disney was not a big fan of sites like this one because of the problems they cause for cast members. She said even if a cast member just answers "No" to questions on this board they can be let go from their jobs. She was a little crazy.:hammer:

Well that just proves that she has no idea what she is talking about.

phichi17

I am 99.999999% certain who this CM in question is, I am just awaiting confirmation from the OP via PM. I used to work in this area, and just based on the physical description and the original post I have an idea of who this is in which case a) it is not out of the ordinary for her to be like this and b) she is a complete idiot.

If anyone is a really big Scrubs fan and can recall the episode where Dr. is paired with Molly Shannon (SNL, Superstar! girl) to work on an EMS and Molly Shannon's character won't shut the hell up and conveys all her thoughts into words; this is that women except 89821 times more annoying.
So have you id'ed the culprit?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom