Highlights for very young kids

CherryHintonBlu

Original Poster
What would be your top attractions at DLP for very young kids (e.g three-year-olds)? My wife and I have been to the parks before on our own, but now we're venturing back with a young son in tow for the first time, and it'll be a whole new experience. All suggestions as to where we should head for, gratefully accepted!

Kin

Fantasyland Rocks for young kids, i brought my little nepehws and they loved it!

Highlights:Small World (so colorful, the song, the dolls...)
Peter Pan's Flight
Dumbo
StoryBookLand
And the Labyrinth of Alice, so much fun!

and don't miss the parades!
the Princess Parades: many huge floats with beloved characters (Belle, Snow White, Dopey, Mickey & Minnie, Ariel, Aurora, Aladdin.....)
The Fantillusion Parade: a wonderful streetacular, be sure to be on the Hub to have 3 show stops!
the 2nd stop may be scary but i didn't have ap roblem with the children i brought, the Princess Unit at the end is just beautiful, with the little girls of the audience screaming for a regard from Belle or Ariel....!

the shows are unmissables: Tarzan Encounter wil delight your children but for certain you! There have Terk for the childre, and the sexy choregraphy for adults in the air with Tarzan and Jane!

DOn't miss the LEGEND OF THE LION KING too, it sound so promising!

And there are a LOT of characters opportunities, be at the park for the opening, the characters will go out on the bus then meet the guests.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom