Hidden Mickey Piglet

4RJN

Original Poster
We just had a new litter of piglets that are a rare breed Gloucestershire Old Spots they are white with black spots. I am sure you know where I am heading with this. One of the piglets now named Minnie has a wonderful looking hidden mickey on her and we are wondering if the animal kingdom might be interested in seeing her but we do not know how to get in touch. Can anyone help. The actual pictures can be seen on facebook its Natures Nook Family Farms. Thanks Rod

4RJN

Original Poster
watch

I am trying to just post the picture but I am not sure if this is right. Thanks

4RJN

Original Poster
This breed makes for a great pet actually. They are very gentle even with our 4 year old son. They really do act a lot like dogs. They will follow me around and nudge me when they want to be petted. Please check out our Facebook page for more pics and info. It is natures nook family farms on facebook Thanks

4RJN

Original Poster
We really would love to find out if the animal kingdom would be interested in our piglet. Does anyone know who and how we could contact them. I have tried google search and just cannot find the right contacts. Our local station ran an info spot on it which was very nice.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom