Hi

danesporty

Original Poster
Hi guys I am new. I just got access. I will be able to give lots of good ideas and am looking forward to the chat. When do we chat anyway. I have been wanting to join for a while and now have thanks again. Also how do u get an avatar.

Dane:) :)

WDW-Imagineer

Originally posted by danesporty
Hi guys I am new. I just got access. I will be able to give lots of good ideas and am looking forward to the chat. When do we chat anyway. I have been wanting to join for a while and now have thanks again. Also how do u get an avatar.

Dane:) :)

Welcome!! Its been a crazy week for Steve, our administrator, so that was the reason it took a bit longer for you to gain access.

In regards to your avatar question, be sure to visit the Forum Support forum located at the bottom of the main forum page. Browse through, you'll find plenty of threads on avatars.

Welcome & good luck! :)

disneytati

:D Hi!
Welcome to the group! I have been here for only two weeks and I already feel home! I hope you do, too! Well I don't know if anyone ever goes to the chat rooms. It is easier here, you know. At least for me that live in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil, and have different time, etc. We come here, see what people wrote and answer back. The following day, when I come back here, there is always reply for me. It is easy, and you don't stay lots of time using the phone. My mother would kill me! We pay lots of money for telephone here in Brazil to use internet, so chats are forbidden here in my house.

Well, see you!
Kisses for everyone!
:kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom