HHN 14 site up

t3techcom18

NemoRocks78 said:
Payne is not coming.....Legacy has already reported from the first HHN orientation that there will be no mascot for this year.

Ohhhh....okay. I need to tell that to my friends at school(They always go to HHN every year). Thnaks for the clear-up.

Oh my god!!!!!!!!!! That kicked a$$!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't wait!!!!!! I may just have to buy a frequient fear pass this year and convince my parents to let me go once a week!!!! I am looking forward to the Icon house but Im confused as to why my dad is not the Caretaker!!! He was last year but not this year He looks just like him too!!!!! (I will have to look for a picture of him)

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: WOW! You're dad was the Caretaker last year? That should be an interesting picture! Can you show us? :wave:

matt88mph

Legacy said:
Bill and Ted evidently are out of money and have been evicted. Even worse, they didn't pay their phone bill and now the phone booth isn't working.

Wow! This looks like a pretty interesting show. Since I don't like being scared, the Bill and Ted shows are the only thing I look for video of. (I live nowhere NEAR Orlando, so I can never make it.)

Semi-related Thread Drift:
I started to write a Bill and Ted show script. It would mark the Halloween show debut of Rufus, Bill and Ted's pal from the future. It revolved around The Director (HHN 13 Mascot) trying to (of all things) kill Bill and Ted. B&T comprised a battle squad of Agent Cody Banks (the only kid CIA agent with a five-o-clock shadow), Johnny English, Daredevil (who can't see a thing), and more. The final battle involved a battle with B&T and The Ghostbusters vs. The Director.

Legacy

Haha... that sounds interesting to say the least.

Something cool about the Bill and Ted box is the phone bill. It gives you an idea of some characters who will appear during the show, including Spongebob Squarepants, George W. Bush, Van Helsing and The Simpsons.

disnyfan89

Legacy said:
Haha... that sounds interesting to say the least.

Something cool about the Bill and Ted box is the phone bill. It gives you an idea of some characters who will appear during the show, including Spongebob Squarepants, George W. Bush, Van Helsing and The Simpsons.
The Bill and Ted show will contain Dr. Evil, Mr. Burns, Mr. Smithers, George w. Bush, John Kerry (my dad read for that part but unfortunately he is no Dancer especially when Janet Jackson's "Rhythm Nation" is involved) Van Hellsing, Peter Parker, and maybe even a Hurricane or too and many more!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom