HHN 14 site up

Legacy

I really like the theme-line.

What's your breaking point?

It's almost like they are challenging you to go...

disnyfan89

The site has been up-dated!!! Just go to the boxes!! It looks like there are going to give a very in depth story this year!!

Legacy

WDWFREAK53 said:
Updated even more...With reference to the cornfield and (I'm assuming) The gangs around Marvel Superhero Island.
Finally saw the updates and wanted to mention something. The "gangs" were said to be located in the New York area at the auditions. Because of the parades, it is possible that they were shifted to the backstage area above the soundstages.

What is curious though, is that the event map doesn't have Marvel and Lost Continent listed as scare zones. Very perculiar, considering they were actually casting for the areas at the audition. I'm wondering if they are moving everyone from Marvel and LC to the Midway of the Bizzare area to fill up the parade.

That set picture on the gangs screen looks amazing though.

Legacy

Okay, three new boxes are Bill and Ted, Ghost Town and Disortatorium.

Bill and Ted evidently are out of money and have been evicted. Even worse, they didn't pay their phone bill and now the phone booth isn't working.

Ghost Town (Lightning Gulch) sounds seriously wicked cool. And old mining town that succumbed to greed and chaos due to a gold rush there. Sounds to be a lot like Screamhouse was.

Disortatorium seems most unique. It looks like they may have dropped the Dr. Payne character (thank God), and are just running with house itself. Looks like this is going to be like Funhouse of Fear (with the psycadelic colors) on acid. I'm going to be going the second weekend and I frickin' cannot WAIT for this year's event.

disnyfan89

Legacy said:
Ghost Town (Lightning Gulch) sounds seriously wicked cool. And old mining town that succumbed to greed and chaos due to a gold rush there. Sounds to be a lot like Screamhouse was.

my dad was excited about this becuase he is going to be playing the sherif

WDWFREAK53

The least appealing to me sounded like it was going to be the Disorientorium...but after reading the "Dear Jon" letter, I'm looking forward to it!

NemoRocks78

Seized
Premium Member
Original Poster
Looking good! :D

If you go to Event Map, you can take a "virtual tour." There, you can also find downloadable wallpapers (even ones with house logos).

Haunted Houses and Scare Zones:

-Point of Evil
-Field of Screams
-Horror in Wax
-Ghost Town
-Midway of the Bizarre
-Horror Nights Nightmares
-Deadtropolis
-Castle Vampyr
-Fright Yard
-Hellgate Prison
-Disorientorium

I'd be surprised to see the corn field make it through the coming storm....I wonder what they'll do about that one.

t3techcom18

I think they are still going with the "Dr. Payne" mascot. If you see the bozes page now, the only one left, is the one in the lower right hand corner, and it gives all the HHN houses and scare zones, but if you notice carefully in the Patient Files, there are objects that have the same diagram with the 3-ringed loop. If you click on it, it just has a flash of lightning across the screen. Something tells me, that once the right hand box is clickable, those objects that bear resemblance to the 3-ringed loop, it will deal with the main character's position in that scare zone/haunted house. I'm just guessing that fact. But by far, this appears to be the HHN that rules them all....the first to involve both parks, and it will be most probably the one that will be the most immersive. I'm really interested in HHN this year, but I'm a chicken to that kind of stuff :lol:

NemoRocks78

Seized
Premium Member
Original Poster
Payne is not coming.....Legacy has already reported from the first HHN orientation that there will be no mascot for this year.

disnyfan89

Oh my god!!!!!!!!!! That kicked a$$!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't wait!!!!!! I may just have to buy a frequient fear pass this year and convince my parents to let me go once a week!!!! I am looking forward to the Icon house but Im confused as to why my dad is not the Caretaker!!! He was last year but not this year :( He looks just like him too!!!!! (I will have to look for a picture of him)

*Goes back to HalloweenHorrornights.com and starts to drool*

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom