Hey,There! Hi, There! Ho, There!

MickeyMouseGal

Original Poster
Hi, my name is Kayla and I am 26 years old turning 27 on August 17th. My family and I love everything to do about Disney. I have been married to my wonderful husband since September 28, 2012. We welcomed an adorable baby boy on August 8, 2013. I can't believe he will be turning 2 in less then 2 weeks. Time certainly flies by. My last vacation to WDW was August 2014 and it was my baby boys first ever trip. He really loved it all. I have been to WDW a total of 7 times in my life. I really wish it would be more like 70 times though. My favorite park is the Magic Kingdom and my favorite ride is Splash Mountain. Our next trip we are currently planning is for July 9th- July 16th of 2017. We hope to stay at The Wilderness Lodge for our next trip. I work as a Kindergarten Teacher and really love what I do. It is a very rewarding job. I also love going to the beach, listening to Pop style music like Britney Spears, Madonna, Avril Lavigne, Katy Perry and many others. I also love classic T.V. shows and movies from the 80's are my favorites.

NYwdwfan

Hi, my name is Kayla and I am 26 years old turning 27 on August 17th. My family and I love everything to do about Disney. I have been married to my wonderful husband since September 28, 2012. We welcomed an adorable baby boy on August 8, 2013. I can't believe he will be turning 2 in less then 2 weeks. Time certainly flies by. My last vacation to WDW was August 2014 and it was my baby boys first ever trip. He really loved it all. I have been to WDW a total of 7 times in my life. I really wish it would be more like 70 times though. My favorite park is the Magic Kingdom and my favorite ride is Splash Mountain. Our next trip we are currently planning is for July 9th- July 16th of 2017. We hope to stay at The Wilderness Lodge for our next trip. I work as a Kindergarten Teacher and really love what I do. It is a very rewarding job. I also love going to the beach, listening to Pop style music like Britney Spears, Madonna, Avril Lavigne, Katy Perry and many others. I also love classic T.V. shows and movies from the 80's are my favorites.

Welcome to WDWmagic!

rsoxguy

Welcome to the forum. I hope that 2017 comes quickly for you and your family.

The Red Sox scored more runs during last night's game than they have collectively in the past several games, in case you were wondering.

MickeyMouseGal

Original Poster
Thanks everyone for the warm welcomes. 2017 cannot come soon enough that is for sure.

Good tidbit of Baseball information rsoxguy. I am more a Football(Baltimore Ravens) Fan, but I do also cheer for the Baltimore Orioles as well.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom