Hey Ap'ers, how does it feel to know you are a contingency plan?

rreading

The rooms at Royal Pacific are the same size as at the Disney lodges, significantly less expensive, and were recently renovated. I prefer the lobbies at Cabana and Sapphire, but in no way, shape, or form is the Pacific lobby equivalent to a Marriott. I have a suspicion you had determined your opinion of the resort before you set foot in it.

So it’s a little tricky about price: DVC feels inexpensive, but my impression of the RP was that it was a good deal due to getting the Express Pass. Even considered getting a Universal Annual Pass as part of the deal. Definitely didn’t go in intentionally biased

The bridge to the lobby has nice plants lining it, but the building behind the bridge isn’t so nice

Perhaps it felt different during Covid but you’re right- the lobby photos look better than my recollection.

It wasn’t clear how to get to the parks. We lost our way walking and didn’t see (nor hear) directions to any boat (perhaps they weren’t running)

Was a reasonably nice walk to the parks once we found the way.

Can’t explain it but the room felt small 🤷‍♂️

It strikes me that little details (and perhaps familiarity) make a difference

Casper Gutman

So it’s a little tricky about price: DVC feels inexpensive, but my impression of the RP was that it was a good deal due to getting the Express Pass. Even considered getting a Universal Annual Pass as part of the deal. Definitely didn’t go in intentionally biased

The bridge to the lobby has nice plants lining it, but the building behind the bridge isn’t so nice

Perhaps it felt different during Covid but you’re right- the lobby photos look better than my recollection.

It wasn’t clear how to get to the parks. We lost our way walking and didn’t see (nor hear) directions to any boat (perhaps they weren’t running)

Was a reasonably nice walk to the parks once we found the way.

Can’t explain it but the room felt small 🤷‍♂️

It strikes me that little details (and perhaps familiarity) make a difference
The boats are one of the best features of Uni. I love em. Unless there’s lightning in the area (or it’s the day after a major hurricane), they run. Sorry you missed them.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom