hey all

tiggerlover1971

Original Poster
Hey to all the members that know me . Sorry I havent been around but I have had a lot to deal with these past months . My Dear sister as you all know had been fighting cancer well Feb 25th she went into the hospital and never made it out She past away on March 10th and well I have been dealing with the loss .My mom Richard and I went to Disney world last weekend but it was not a great time . My mom cried the whole time in turn got me to crying because this was the trip that Ronda and I planned because she wanted to go and never make it well thats just an update and sorry I havent posted but I havent really even been on the computer that much Cheryl

Sir Hiss527

I am very sorry to hear about your loss...and I do understand that there is pain there, and it is hard for it to go away.

One of my dear best friends also passed away in February, 5, 2005...So I do sort of understand your pain, even though it was not a family member to me. My friend Daniel was 15 years old, when he left us this earth..but he died of a heartattack. To be honest..I think God really wanted him to be with him. I miss him everday, and will never forget him. If you notice in my signature, It says "Only the good die young" that is for him, and his life.

Now, I didnt mean to change the subject, but just sort of had to get this off my mind. I will pray for you and your family, that this pain will go away, and your sister is holding hands with God. God Bless!

tigsmom

Cheryl! I've been thinking about you lately and here you are! ((HUGS))

Its going to take awhile to get over your sister's passing, be there for your mom and you will make it thru. I'll continue to keep you all in my prayers.

tiggerlover1971

Original Poster
thanks Madeline , It was so hard the last two weeks of Ronda's life she couldnt even feed herself I was there morning to night ( didnt work for a whole month ) My only regret is that she didnt make it to her favorite place ( disney )

tigsmom

tiggerlover1971 said:
... My only regret is that she didnt make it to her favorite place ( disney )

I know that feeling. We planned a trip to WDW so my mom could make her first visit to EPCOT, she never made it and we cancelled all the plans because we just couldn't make ourselves go without her.
My only consolation at the time was that she was out of the grip of the cancer that made her life hell. Try to remember your sister for all of the good times, not those last few weeks. (((HUGS)))

saucymb

I'm so sorry for your loss. Having recently lost my dad to cancer, I can understand your pain. Sending up a prayer for you and yours.

Debbie

I'm so sorry to hear of your loss Cheryl. Just know that although you never got to take her to the Happiest Place on Earth; your sister IS in the Happiest Place most of us hope to reach for someday.

The Mom

Premium Member
Cheryl, I'm so sorry to hear this. I know it's been a tough year for you. Here's to better times and more get togethers in the future.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom