Hershey 10K regisration is open

fmingo36

Original Poster
I got this email too. I don't think I will do this one. I will wait for the half in Oct!

I've had a few people ask me if we are going to do the 1/2 marathon again. If all goes well, and I'm healthy I think we'll plan on doing it again. It's close enought for a quick overnight visit, the race fees are reasonable and it's nice to get a few hours in the park for free. And I like that they change their medal every year. NEW BLING!

Kristia

I've had a few people ask me if we are going to do the 1/2 marathon again. If all goes well, and I'm healthy I think we'll plan on doing it again. It's close enought for a quick overnight visit, the race fees are reasonable and it's nice to get a few hours in the park for free. And I like that they change their medal every year. NEW BLING!
That stinks you have to wait till Feb to see a doctor! Oct is a long way off so hoping you will be good to go by then!

joel_maxwell

Permanent Resident of EPCOT
Still not sure. Have to wait till Feb to see a doctor. Even with almost 2 months of doing nada, I'm still having hip pain. :(
Im hoping for the best. Remember, I had to sit out 3 months with no running. Then started over. I know you can do it if your hip gets better. If not, I know you will rock the hell out of whatever you do!

JillC LI

Thanks for letting us know, Coryna. I'm still planning on sticking with the Half if some of you guys will also be there!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom