Here's how to order Be Our Guest lunch online, like six months in advance

BuddyThomas

Original Poster
Hilarious! I love the singing! Did you both enjoy your meal?
Not so much, actually. It is super hectic in there with carts delivering the lunches speeding around all over the place. If you are not careful you could be the victim of a cart hit and run. Plus it sounds like in inside of a junior high school cafeteria. I don't even remember anything about the food except that the cupcake was awesome.
:)

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member
Not so much, actually. It is super hectic in there with carts delivering the lunches speeding around all over the place. If you are not careful you could be the victim of a cart hit and run. Plus it sounds like in inside of a junior high school cafeteria. I don't even remember anything about the food except that the cupcake was awesome.
:)

We have only done lunch there and the first couple of times I ate there I enjoyed the food and we got a table out of the way of the hectic stuff you mentioned. The last couple of times we tried it the food was bad and the atmosphere was chaotic. Now we don't even think about it as a possibility. We would rather get some mac and cheese at the Friar's Nook and sit on a bench than have the hassle of BOG.

BuddyThomas

Original Poster
We have only done lunch there and the first couple of times I ate there I enjoyed the food and we got a table out of the way of the hectic stuff you mentioned. The last couple of times we tried it the food was bad and the atmosphere was chaotic. Now we don't even think about it as a possibility. We would rather get some mac and cheese at the Friar's Nook and sit on a bench than have the hassle of BOG.
Totally agree! Plus you don't have to sing your way through an online order 6 months before you'll be eating it, LOL
;)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom