Here we go again...I tried to stay away.

YoungNY

So I've still got 8 months to go till my next disney trip and I'm trying not to get obsessed yet, but here I am again. We are going for the princess half marathon weekend, but for 11 days around it. It started out as just me and a friend now there might be 11 of us. I had it all planned out then they threw in that wrench. I can't even plan which hotel we're staying at yet. I need to stay at a host hotel for the race ( we're doing the 5k and maybe the 10k) Anyone know yet what the host hotels are yet? Since I can't look up prices for that time yet, do you think it'll be cheaper for us all to stay in a villa or get separate rooms or does it not matter? I

ShookieJones

We need time for things to happen.
If you're looking for help with curbing your obsession, you know you came to the WRONG place!!! ;)

I don't have answers to your questions, but I do have advice!
Chill!
I can tell you're getting pumped up, that's good, but no worries, you're already on the right track - PLANNING! Someone will chime in with some specific advice to your conundrum, but for now relax ENJOY your obsession and realize you're already ahead of the game!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom