Hercules Coming To WDW?

Theme Parkitect

They could do and there will be Gastons who have been friends with Hercules but being friends with one character does not automatically qualify a cast member to be friends with another. It's more of a case by case basis.

Exactly. But it makes economical sense to hire for multiple characters. In fact, that's a requirement.

I have been to two Disney character auditions & at both they mentioned that if they don't think you could fit for more than one character (face or fur), you're chances of being hired drop astronomically.

wdrive

Exactly. But it makes economical sense to hire for multiple characters. In fact, that's a requirement.

I have been to two Disney character auditions & at both they mentioned that if they don't think you could fit for more than one character (face or fur), you're chances of being hired drop astronomically.

That's a bit of an odd thing to say at an audition as I'm sure every entertainment cast member fits more than one character.

There's plenty of people who work as only one face character, although at WDW all face characters also do fur so they pretty much automatically can be more than one character. I don't think there's one fur costume that exists that would be the only costume for a specific height range so it's pretty much impossible that anyone could only do one character.

Saying that though there are cast members who work there now who only ever perform as one character.

Last edited:

Stitchon

Tay

It would be nice to have less popular characters (in Disney execs minds) out more. Even though the Hercules or Tarzan posted in here are jokes.

Theme Parkitect

That's a bit of an odd thing to say at an audition as I'm sure every entertainment cast member fits more than one character.

There's plenty of people who work as only one face character, although at WDW all face characters also do fur so they pretty much automatically can be more than one character. I don't think there's one fur costume that exists that would be the only costume for a specific height range so it's pretty much impossible that anyone could only do one character.

Saying that though there are cast members who work there now who only ever perform as one character.

A lot more goes into being a character than simply hitting the right height range.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom