help with question for first time disney cruiser!!

patch553

Original Poster
hi guys so I booked our first Disney cruise the other day. We are going on the magic 4nites in feb. Am I right in thinking you can take as much alcohol as you want on the boat with you aslong as you our old enough and carry it on not have it in your suitcases???? thankyou in advance hope one of you can help me

Disneyfalcon

You are correct! Carry it on, don't put it in your suitcase and you're good. Don't put it in a rolling cooler either, those aren't allowed.

patch553

Original Poster
You are correct! Carry it on, don't put it in your suitcase and you're good. Don't put it in a rolling cooler either, those aren't allowed.
thankyou I knew about the cooler thing but can you put them in a small handluggage case with wheels that my hubby would carry on to boat with him I know most of our luggage we check and they leave at room for us correct?????

tink66

thankyou I knew about the cooler thing but can you put them in a small handluggage case with wheels that my hubby would carry on to boat with him I know most of our luggage we check and they leave at room for us correct?????
It needs to fit through the X-ray machine. I believe they have the dimensions on the Disney cruise line website.

patch553

Original Poster
It needs to fit through the X-ray machine. I believe they have the dimensions on the Disney cruise line website.
thankyou I will have a look but as long as fits through the x-ray machine I think it can go in there not sure

sweetpee_1993

@patch553 , rolling bags like smaller suitcases & duffles are fine to carry your beverages onboard. They simply have to fit thru the xray machine at the security check. Just like the TSA machines at the airport. Bring as much as you wish to carry. Last cruise we brought a case of water in a rolling suitcase & 2 of the 1.75 liter bottles of liquor. My brother brought a case of beer in a rolling duffle bag earlier this year. :)

tink66

@patch553 , rolling bags like smaller suitcases & duffles are fine to carry your beverages onboard. They simply have to fit thru the xray machine at the security check. Just like the TSA machines at the airport. Bring as much as you wish to carry. Last cruise we brought a case of water in a rolling suitcase & 2 of the 1.75 liter bottles of liquor. My brother brought a case of beer in a rolling duffle bag earlier this year. :)
something that rolls is definitely great!! My poor hubbys arm almost broke carrying on water and beer in a bag!! :)

stalkingmickey

Yup!!! We brought three bottles of vodka, and case of water in the small rolling suitcase carry on size. As well as there is a duty free shop once out to see you can buy liquor. Saved us at least a $500 for our 4 night cruise.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom