Help me!!!!!!

JackSkellington

Oh sorry. I had the same problem when I first got him. You have to lock on to enemies. Then there will be a command light up. (On the "Attack"/"Items"/"Magic"/Blank) the blank space will light up. Highlight it and hit the X button. And the Genie uses his magic on them.

DisneyFan 2000

Original Poster
Originally posted by JackSkellington
Oh sorry. I had the same problem when I first got him. You have to lock on to enemies. Then there will be a command light up. (On the "Attack"/"Items"/"Magic"/Blank) the blank space will light up. Highlight it and hit the X button. And the Genie uses his magic on them.

Oh, cool! Thanks a lot!!! :)

DisneyFan 2000

Original Poster
JackSkellington thanks for your advice about Halloween town. I still hate that level!!! So dark!
Well I have 4 questions so I'll just shoot:

1. I reached the final world. After I win can I go back to other worlds?

2. Is it a bad sign I still haven't got Mushu?

3. At what point will I recieve the yellow trinity? I have 4/5 trinities!

JackSkellington

First of all, the "final world" is it Hallow Bastion? Or the "End of the World"? And yes you can go back to the other worlds at Hallow Bastion. In the EOTW you cannot transport to the Gummi ship from a save point I don't think. You can leave the world by going out from the enterance. Second you probably already have the Mushu summon if you beat Hallow Bastion. Just go to the fairy Godmother in Traverse Town and talk to her. If you have any summons she will unlock them so you can use 'em. I believe to get the yellow trinities (I could be wrong about this one i am a little hazy on this fact) you talk to either Merlin or Kairi for it. Also after rescueing Kairi talk to her for the Oathkeeper blade.

DisneyFan 2000

Original Poster
I haven't defeated the Hallow Bastion World yet! Thank you so much for the great tips!

After the EOTW can you still play? (going back to places, find trinities etc)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom