Help me!!!!!!

DisneyFan 2000

Original Poster
I'm stuck in Kingdom Hearts! I have no idea how to defeat that mean 3 headed dog!!! It's so fustrating!!! :fork:

*I'm talking about the one from Hercules! I don't know if there are others to come! :D

JackSkellington

Ok, calm down and relax. If you are on expert mode it will take some time. Here is what to do.
Normal Mode: Make sure you got dodge roll as a support option and equip it. And have lots of potions handy. The way to beat him is attack the heads. Use the triangle button if you got a lock on Cerebus (that is the dog's name) and Donald and Goofy will automatically attack him ( you know they are about to attack becaues a little exclamation mark appears above their heads). BEFORE you fight, go to your customise screen and adjust both Donald and Goofy to make everything frequent, Except potions of item using. Make that" sometimes", don't worry, if Sora goes into red zone health your friends will toss you a potion, or Donald will cast cure on ya. Sora should not use any magic against Cerebus, only physical attacks. Donald will handle the magic, you save your MP for using cure. And believe me you will use it. Allright here is the game plan, when you begin just attack the heads. Cerebus will shoot fireballs at you, RUN AWAY. When it stops Cerebus will put its heads down, ATTACK it, get alock hit triangle and go for it. Be warned he bites back. Eventually he will spit evil from Hades out of the ground. That is what the large black circle under your feet is. Use your dodge roll. He uses these same tactics until you beat him. And if he ever rears up on his back legs watch out he is using a massive shock wave, so jump to avoid it.
Expert Mode: Everything is the same as normal mode asis my advice. However I personally left Olympus and leveled up before I fought Cerebus. And it was a lot easier to beat him after I was stronger.

JackSkellington

No!!! I had trouble beating him at LV. 25 on expert. And I recommend level 20 on normal at least. But because of your low level, gettin up won't be hard.

stitch rocks

and if all esle fails go on with the game till ur skill level goes up... then go back... i think i went out it with a skill level of 60 or something and i still had trouble with it...

JackSkellington

A skill level of 60, and you still couldn't beat Cerebus? Are you joking? That would take forever to reach level 60 on that game. I didn't hit Lv.60 until I was in Hallow Bastion.

DisneyFan 2000

Original Poster
Well I have a little update! I reached Agrabah and just won the snake made out of vases!!! He's tough!!!! I'm at level 26 and I'm obsessed with summoning! :D

I LOVE this game!!!:)

DisneyFan 2000

Original Poster
O.K. so I'm stuck again! :cool:

How do I get to the Lamp Hall? There's a stone stuck in front of the entrance!!! Ahhhhhhhh!

Side note: Don't know if this helps but I've managed to touch one of the statues with the eggs on them!

stitch rocks

Originally posted by JackSkellington
A skill level of 60, and you still couldn't beat Cerebus? Are you joking? That would take forever to reach level 60 on that game. I didn't hit Lv.60 until I was in Hallow Bastion.

let just say that at that point in time i wasn't the best player ever since i just started playing video games then... but what happened was that i left cuz i couldn't beat him and i found out we didn't need to beat him but in order to unlock the hidden ending u had too... so that why i had to go back at level 60 to kill that thing... oooopppssss... wrong level... i beat that thing... i thought i got them mixed up the one i am talking aobut is the one in agrabah.... now thats what took me forever

DisneyFan 2000

Original Poster
Originally posted by DisneyFan 2000
O.K. so I'm stuck again! :cool:

How do I get to the Lamp Hall? There's a stone stuck in front of the entrance!!! Ahhhhhhhh!

Side note: Don't know if this helps but I've managed to touch one of the statues with the eggs on them!

Never mind! I handled the situation once again! :D

BTW the Monstro level sucks!!! :hammer:

JackSkellington

Don't know what the lamp hall is. But if you havent faced Jafar yet. Well just keep light on your toes when fighting him. You also gotta beat the Genie up.
And on a side note for all summoners, Allways Summon TinkerBell first. You cannot die with her Summoned.

JackSkellington

Monstro doesn't suck. The level is just laid out a bit different thats all. And if you don't like Monstro, you are gonna hate Hallow Bastion and The End of The World. Those are really hard to maneuver.

DisneyFan 2000

Original Poster
And on a side note for all summoners, Allways Summon TinkerBell first. You cannot die with her Summoned.

When will I get Tinkerbell? And what do I do with the Genie summon?

BTW, I exited the world for a bit and when I came back Monstro disappeared!!! I headed straight to Atlantica!

JackSkellington

Here is the deal. Monstro appears randomly, so getting to the level depends on when you go. The Genie summon is after Agrabah, and Tink's summon is after you beat Neverland. K?

DisneyFan 2000

Original Poster
Here is the deal. Monstro appears randomly, so getting to the level depends on when you go. The Genie summon is after Agrabah, and Tink's summon is after you beat Neverland. K?

Thanks but what I meant was, what do I do with the Genie summon? It won't work for me against villians!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom