Help me out with another Dining question.

jrobinson424

Original Poster
We got the MYW plus Dinging option and I have a question. On some days we are going to use our Table Service on a character breakfast. I was wondering if for supper that night, my wife, child, and I could combine our counter meals and get a large pizza from the resort. We are staying at Pop Century and we love the pizza. Thanks in advance for the help.

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
I'm reasonably certain the answer is no. But it never hurts to ask! I know some CMs allow things that others don't.

wannab@dis

The dining plan is basically a set of vouchers for specific items. If the item you want is not covered by one of the vouchers, then you can't use it. You can't combine the vouchers in any way other than 2 table service vouchers for some of the signature dining locations. Sorry!

Heatherbell

No you couldn't do that...like someone else mentioned it is a counter service per person for night of stay. Their computers won't let them do it. HOWEVER ask anyhow. I know a got a few things that weren't allowed and they just punched something else into their computer and gave me what I wanted. Some other CMs wouldn't do it. It is hit or miss. Never hurts to try. Good luck.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom