Help for newbie(s) please.

Greenkai3000

Original Poster
I was just wondering if any of you Toky Disney vets, with the moderators permission of course, would be willing to start one or more Super Threads, like those on the Disneyland and WDW pages, for those of us who are new, and will be visiting the TDR real soon. A FQA Super Thread would help, but any thread with important info would be helpful.

Threads that give you detailed info on the best months of the year, best days of the week to visit. What all are guests allowed to bring into the resort (food? water? type of bags?) What is the best strategy to ride the most popular rides? What fast passes to get first, or in which order should one ride attractions at both parks? What shows to enter lotteries for? Menus and reviews with pics for all restaurants.

The more people help keep it up to date, the more helpful, and fun it will be too

Figgy1

Premium Member
I was just wondering if any of you, with the moderators permission of course, would be willing to start one or more Super Threads, like those on the Disneyland and WDW pages, for those of us who are new, and will be visiting the TDR real soon. A FQA Super Thread would help, but any thread with important info would be helpful.

Threads that give you detailed info on the best months of the year, best days of the week to visit. What all are guests allowed to bring into the resort (food? water? type of bags?) What is the best strategy to ride the most popular rides? What fast passes to get first, or in which order should one ride attractions at both parks? What shows to enter lotteries for? Menus and reviews with pics for all restaurants.

The more people help keep it up to date, the more helpful, and fun it will be too
@Greenkai3000 don't know if we can do that but the unofficial guide to Disney seems to have done that for us! All of the info you requested and then some! good luck with your research and welcome here where I know you''l find lots of help planning your magical vacation!

MichWolv

Born Modest. Wore Off.
Premium Member
I was just wondering if any of you Toky Disney vets, with the moderators permission of course, would be willing to start one or more Super Threads, like those on the Disneyland and WDW pages, for those of us who are new, and will be visiting the TDR real soon. A FQA Super Thread would help, but any thread with important info would be helpful.

I was a newbie at TDL about 11 months ago and wrote a trip report heavy on logistics, etc. that might help with some of your questions. It certainly isn't comprehensive, but I was trying to focus on information a new visitor from the US might find useful.
http://forums.wdwmagic.com/threads/a-tokyo-disney-trip-report.833326/

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom