Help! Can't post even though there is less than 20 images??

DisneyFreakEst1994

Original Poster
acttr
acttr
Soooo... I keep trying to post on a thread I created, I keep getting the error message saying "cannot post with more than 20 images" I only have 10 images in the thread... HELP lol

Nemo14

acttr
acttr
Soooo... I keep trying to post on a thread I created, I keep getting the error message saying "cannot post with more than 20 images" I only have 10 images in the thread... HELP lol
Are you using smileys? They count as images. Also when you chaange the font colors, that might count too.

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Are you copying and pasting it from anywhere? There could be images embedded that you are not aware of if so.

Try creating the post from scratch directly in the thread.

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
I've looked at your posts, and there is something odd going on. They almost all have invisible images embedded in them.

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Smileys count as images? I'm pretty sure they don't (as evidenced by the overuse of some posters here)

:);):(:mad::confused::cool::p:D:eek::oops::rolleyes:o_O:angelic::arghh::banghead::bawling::bookworm::bored::brb::cat::cautious:

That was 21 of them.
Smilies from the forum do not count as images. Using external smilies from other sites counts as images.

DisneyFreakEst1994

Original Poster
This post here also had the img. You are adding images to digitialoptout.com in every post.

It looks like you might have an issue with your web browser - possibly some kind of malware.

What web browser and operating system are you using?

I just ran a scan on my laptop, there was malware on it and hopefully it's all gone now.

I'm using Firefox on Windows 8.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom