HELP! ADR FRUSTRATION

DisneyChild1968

Original Poster
I came into work at 5:30 a.m. so that I can make my ADRS exactly at 6:00 a.m......This is what I get..."We were unable to check for available tables at this time." Anybody have any suggestions?

DisneyChild1968

Original Poster
At 6:52 a.m. the website started working. It stunned me when the screen changed. I was able to get all of my ADRS at the times I wanted them and on the days that I wanted them. I will be eating at Be Our Guest on my anniversary. A little earlier than I wanted, but still dinner time! FROM FRUSTRATION TO ELATION!!!! Disney magic at its BEST!!! Good luck to all who are still trying!

Last edited:

kirari

We choosed this time because we wanted to attend to a MVMCP, we are big lovers of christmas spirit.
Finger crossed for my ADRs. My only nightmare is Be our guest because it is for our 180+3, just hope there still be availabilities!

DisneyChild1968

Original Poster
My only nightmare is Be our guest because it is for our 180+3, just hope there still be availabilities!

I think you will be okay...just stay calm if the computer acts up. I stayed with it (with the intention of calling if it didn't stop acting up) until it went through. Let me know if you get your desired ADRs....I'll keep good thoughts for you!

I have a question about making dining reservations. We have three adults going on the same resort reservation, all with their own accounts on mydisneyexperience.com. We are really hoping to get a Be Our Guest reservation and as we have a shorter on-site stay, and three MVMCP's while we are there, we know that we will have to search quickly to ensure we snatch up an available reservation. Does anyone know if it will cause any issues if two people are both searching for reservations for Be Our Guest using different mydisneyexperience accounts that draw on the same reservation number at the same time? The plan is for us both to be on at 6am and one search for one day and one search for the other to see what we can get. Just want to make sure we don't blow the system's mind as we know Disney's website is not the most advanced in the world. Thanks for the help!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom